Thursday, March 19, 2009

What My Parents Would Sacrifice For Me

I love my parents in anyway. And I wouldn't give them up for anything. I know that they care for me, love me, and watever. My mom works her butt off just to put food in our stomachs. She also tries to get us clothes behind our backs. And about my dad, we still gots to love him. He has no job, but he has love that he gives everyday. Thats what I love about my dad(even though he's annoying). LoL anyways my parents would do anything to keep us safe. And if I do something wrong, well they can be mad at me. They would also die for me too, but I would also die for them. I dont want to lose them in anyway. I dont want them to get disappointed in me. I just want to be appreciated and loved. Thats what I would want from them. Well I dont know what to say, but this is all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment