Friday, February 20, 2009

Conflict Resolution

WoW! my blogger thing looks colorful:D jks...well right now we were suppose to do another blog...i know im boring you cuzz this thing is boring...well we were talking about the things and i forgot what..but the teacher told us to write another blog about something....ummm..well..im just gonna write things my way..i dont like to correct my spellings while im typing....hehe..well anywayz...imma use the four steps..
Well when i have a problem..i dont use the four steps....i dont know the four steps..
i just do the usual routine when i have a problem....i usually mumble and things like that. I also take my anger out on the wall instead of my lil broz. And when i have alot of home works i sometimes i work on them or i be lazy and mind my own buziness..
thats how i roll..jks..well...i mostly do my work...:D hehe....well i guess imma stop right here..:D

No comments:

Post a Comment